Sunday, September 29, 2013

Blink Blink


THIS....is my eleven year old.... 


Do you know why she is smiling so big?  Not because I threatened her to show teeth.  LOL


Maybe because she turned TWELVE today!!  I can't believe it! 
Acutally, this is her 'first day back to school' photo so maybe it's because she knew she was going to be turning 12!!  I am still shocked and stunned that I am now looking up to my beautiful (once Little) princess and that she is not even a teenager yet!  I have to remind myself of that at times.  She is such a kind, tenderhearted, mature and energetic girl that I think she is older than what she really is.  Still in grade 6.  Not in middle school yet.  Yet has grown by leaps and bounds in so many areas!  I'm so proud of her.  (Can you see me BEAMING?!!)

I love you so much my sweet Ashley.  I'm humbled to have been blessed with such a fabulous daughter and there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the most amazing gift ever.  Keep lettin' your light shine girl!  I know you are already making such a difference in this world and that you will be used in so many incredible ways.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for being such a blessing to me.  

5 comments:

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

gorgeous pictures of your little girl Julie. I see you in her. hugs

Margie Higuchi said...

Stunning "little" girl! They do grow up too fast...wish they could be little for just a little while longer <3 I agree with Holly, I see a strong resemblance of you in her :) Happy Birthday, Ashley!!

Mickie said...

Beautiful!

Scrappy Lucy said...

oh my heart aches at those pictures! Missing you all even more as the holidays come around again. Please tell Ashley that we both wish her a Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

She is stunning....takes after her momma! Happy late Birthday Ashley!

Kim Hupke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails